Have you heard of LinkedIn but don’t understand it? Do you receive LinkedIn requests but don’t know what to do with them? Do you have a LinkedIn account but don’t know how to get the most out of it?
We're excited to announce we will be running some 'LinkedIn for Business' workshops in conjunction with The Hub for Learning in late May.
Whether you want to grow your business, increase your company profile, increase your own profile or seek new opportunities, this workshop is for you!
This practical 2 hour workshop will:
• Provide an introductory lesson to LinkedIn
• Help you identify your audience and how to engage with them
• Help identify your objectives and how to achieve them with LinkedIn
• Explain the Do’s and Don’ts for getting the most out of your LinkedIn account
• Help you set up or complete your profile
• Give you ten top tips you can do straight away
Monday 27th May, 6.00pm- 8.00pm
$185 per person
For more details or to book, contact The Hub for Learning: (03) 9872 3763 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hub, located in the outer Eastern suburbs, offers a range of learning options for your or your Business. Short courses can be tailored to meet your requirements. They also hire out their rooms. For more information about The Hub, visit http://www.thehubforlearning.com.au/